Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7366 Discussions

Are the links for Intel PROSet/Wireless 18.12.0 (Windows 10 x64) software and drivers broken or is it just me?

LB_Ma
Beginner

That's pretty much it, the links appear to be broken.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jbenavides
Honored Contributor II

Hello luizbm,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We checked on your report, and the downloads should be available now.

If you are still encountering any issues, please let us know the exact link you are trying to access, and the page where the link is found.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
jbenavides
Honored Contributor II

Hello luizbm,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We checked on your report, and the downloads should be available now.

If you are still encountering any issues, please let us know the exact link you are trying to access, and the page where the link is found.

EDroh
Beginner

All the links here are still broken. Some one really needs to fix this... I can't use my new laptop without these drivers.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25196/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Windows-10 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25196/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Windows-10

PStid
Beginner

I have the same problem. Please fix the links.

CLind
Beginner

I am having the same issue... Been trying to download the latest drivers all weekend to no avail... My NUC is suffering...

NNano
Novice

This is quite frustrating and frankly quite humiliating for Intel.

I can say that 9 out of 10 tries to download a driver from Intel's site stops to a broken link. Right now I wanted to install Intel's graphics and WiFi networking, but both drivers are offline. How this can be possible?

CLind
Beginner

Yea, it started to work around lunchtime (CET). Have to wait another hour to test it though.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I hope nobody holds their breath on these drivers. I have them installed and my 7265 still won't go faster than 25mbps on 802.11AC and only being 3 feet from the router.

I can't wait until broadcom makes a m2 card.

0 Kudos
LB_Ma
Beginner

mine got better, updating the Bluetooth driver as well to the Windows 10 x64 compatible driver. I'm using 17.1.1529.1620. My card reaches 10m tops, with a -80 RSSI (should be like 40-30% of my ISP speed i guess, but i get only 10-5%). And that's the problem with this card in my opinion.

0 Kudos
jbenavides
Honored Contributor II

We are glad that the links are now working and that you were able to obtain the downloads required.

If you are having issues different than the original posted in the forum, please review the /community/tech/wireless/content Wireless Networking forums, as there may be an existing thread related to the situation you are facing. You can also create a new thread for any unreported condition.

0 Kudos