Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7725 Discussions

Benim kullanmış olduğum Dell vostro 3500 dizüstü bilgisayarımın wifisi wifi 5 i destekliyor

EMRAH
Beginner

Benim kullanmış olduğum Dell vostro 3500 dizüstü bilgisayarımın wifisi wifi 5 i destekliyor wifi 6 yı desteklemiyor sürücü adı İntel(R) Wireless-AC 9462 şimdi asıl sorum şu İntel(R) Wireless-AC 9462 sürücü güncellemelerinin açıklama kısmında wifi 6 dan bahsediyor benim dizüstü bilgisayarım wifi 5 destekliyor bu İntel(R) Wireless-AC 9462 en son ki güncellemeleri yüklesem sıkıntı olurmu

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am not sure what you are referring to. Specific to the support of the Wireless-AC 9462, the description and release notes for the latest driver release (v22.240.0, available here) do not mention WiFi 6 at all. Regardless, AFAIK, you should not see any WiFi 5 vs. WiFi 6 issues using these drivers.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am not sure what you are referring to. Specific to the support of the Wireless-AC 9462, the description and release notes for the latest driver release (v22.240.0, available here) do not mention WiFi 6 at all. Regardless, AFAIK, you should not see any WiFi 5 vs. WiFi 6 issues using these drivers.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
EMRAH
Beginner

Adsız.pngişte kırmızı işaret içine altım

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
That statement is discussing the INF files for the WiFi 6e cards. This has nothing to do with your card.
...S
0 Kudos