Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7725 Discussions

@ n_scott_pearson, Intel wireless-AC 7260 caused startup stuck

ChaoHL
Beginner

Dir scott, Since I can’t reply the thread as follows, I have to raise a new  one here. https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/Intel-Dual-Band-wireless-ac-7260-drivers/m-p/1521717

Yes, I’m sure the Intel Chipset Device Software installed and probably the Intel Management Engine installed too. There are all programs I’ve installed:

ChaoHL_0-1694140235431.png

And I’ve noticed that the event-ID of NETwNs64 are 7001 or 7036 etc  under normal startup while 5002 or 5005 under stuck. But Windows said that it couldn’t find the description of event-ID 50xx or 70xx. Could you consider these differences?

Thanks again. And hope this issue doesn’t bother you as much as what the community forum did for me. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ChaoHL,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your  

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

Discontinued Products: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

ChaoHL,

I am sorry, but I can't help you any further at this level. I have no idea what the error codes mean or the circumstances when they will be asserted. Similarly, the Support Agents are in the same boat (and refuse to help). Regardless, these drivers were frozen many years ago and they are in the if-they-work-great-but-if-they-don't-it's-time-to-replace-the-card phase. 

...S

0 Kudos