Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Bluetooth device dissapeared

Micheal1905
Beginner

Dear Intel Team,

1 day ago the option to turn on my bluetooth device on or off has dissapeared. It had been working perfectly fine before then. I have tried fixing it, by watching youtube videos and googling possible solutions, but to no avail. 

These are the things I've tried to do: Update bluetooth support services ( from services) and put the option on to turn it on automatically. Didn't work. 

I've tried downloading the latest Intel drive for my laptop, my laptop is a  windows 10 - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, brand Medion. OS build:19043.1266 , version 21H1.

I've tried updating Bluetooth driver. from Device manager, however; the bluetooth driver was not popping up on my device manager. I've tried fixing this aswell, and trying to find the solution how the make it pop up on my device manager so I could update my Bluetooth driver. Could not find the solution. 

I have also tried troubleshooting Bluetooth, but all it said was ''check Bluetooth capability'' on problems found. 

Finally, I have also tried going into my BIOS settings, to find if Bluetooth was turned off. However, I could not even find the '' Bluetooth turned on/off'' option in the first place. 

I would also like to apologize if I put the wrong option on the ''select location'' above, as I don't really have knowledge about the essence of the problem.

I hope someone more knowledgeable could help me out here, that would be very much appreciated. 

Sincerely,

Micheal

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Micheal1905

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the following information:

• Do you also get Bluetooth issues?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this a new computer? If so, have check with your system's OEM for validated drivers or support on known issues related to the symptoms experienced?
  • What adapter model do you have?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • What steps do you take to reproduce your issue?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos