So this past week i have had issue with connecting to WIFI, every time I go to play games, about 10-30 minutes in the game will freeze, then I cant connect to any WIFIs. I use the troubleshoot and it will tell me to use an Ethernet cord, but my router is to far for me to do that and I dont want to call someone out to have them move it. I have installed the most recent Intel PROset/Wireless Software, but the issue still remains. Also something weird is that my Internet will be fine if im just doing things like watching videos, or browsing the internet, It only starts to fail me when I go to play video games. Please help me, Im not sure if this is just a driver related issue, or if some hardware is failing in my computer.
We understand you're experiencing performance issues despite having tried the latest wireless drivers available.
In order to better assist you, please share the following:
1. Intel® System Support Utility report
1. Download the latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293 Intel® SSU
2. While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan for "everything."
3. Save and name the report.
2. Wireless Autoconfig report
1. Right click your start menu icon and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
2. Enter: netsh wlan show wlanreport
3. Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WlanReport\
4. Upload the wlan-report-latest.html file along with your reply.
3. Is this the original adapter, or an upgrade part?
4. What is your router's brand and model?
We look forward to hearing back from you.