Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7870 Discussions

Diagnostic and Regulatory Test Utility Tool

ThomasWaluk
Beginner

Hello we are undergoing certification for our next generation tablet, and are using the Intel AX210.D2WG.NV Wi-Fi module. We have been stalled in certification as we can not obtain the Diagnostic and Regulatory Testing Tool Intel's authorized distributors are supposed to supply us.

We have put in several support tickets with Intel, and applied for the Developer Zone Premier Account Access - and in all efforts have been brought to a halt by saying "we can not help" or  given a link to contact someone other than Intel, or request access to an Intel FAE through authorized distributors. We have contacted our authorized distributor and they won't help, we have contacted many authorized distributors on Intel's site and not one of them has offered what is being stated by Intel in regard to support on this topic.

We are at a loss as to how to proceed - can anyone supply us with direct contact info to an FAE, or assistance in getting the DRTU tool?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @ThomasWaluk

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to hear what is happening. 

Let me do some research about it, and as soon as I have a response, I will post it here. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
PeterWang2035
Beginner

@Jocelyn_Intel we can't find this tool anywhere  and  I think the DRTU  should be open for download.  I wait for your reply, thanks.

0 Kudos
JGlaubs
Beginner

Hello @Jocelyn_Intel we are in the exact same situation as the other folks on this thread. Could you please help to email DRTU tool to my email address on my account? Thanks so much for all of your help!

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @ThomasWaluk

Thank you for your time. 

I have sent you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile regarding the information you were asking for, please check it out.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

tom_h3c
Beginner

hello jocelyn, I have same problem without DRTU tools to test ax210 in linux/android platform. Can you share the information and tools with me?

Best regards

Tom 

0 Kudos
PeterWang2035
Beginner

Hello jocelyn

we have need the DRTU tools to test ax210 in linux/android platform, Can you share the information and tools with us. thanks 

0 Kudos
kalitobls
Beginner

Hi Jocelyn

i have the same situation above (need DRTU to perform certification tests on two modules that will be mouted on two products)

could you please provide it?

Regards.

0 Kudos
NeedDRTU-pls
Beginner

Hello @Jocelyn_Intel ,

we are facing the same problem, could you please provide me with the information or the tool? We urgently need it and I can't access it. I thank you in advance and best regards.

0 Kudos
JariP
Beginner

Hello jocelyn

We have need the DRTU tools to test ax200 in Linux platform, Can you share the information and tools with us?

0 Kudos