Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7870 讨论

Diagnostic and Regulatory Test Utility Tool

ThomasWaluk
初学者
2,573 次查看

Hello we are undergoing certification for our next generation tablet, and are using the Intel AX210.D2WG.NV Wi-Fi module. We have been stalled in certification as we can not obtain the Diagnostic and Regulatory Testing Tool Intel's authorized distributors are supposed to supply us.

We have put in several support tickets with Intel, and applied for the Developer Zone Premier Account Access - and in all efforts have been brought to a halt by saying "we can not help" or  given a link to contact someone other than Intel, or request access to an Intel FAE through authorized distributors. We have contacted our authorized distributor and they won't help, we have contacted many authorized distributors on Intel's site and not one of them has offered what is being stated by Intel in regard to support on this topic.

We are at a loss as to how to proceed - can anyone supply us with direct contact info to an FAE, or assistance in getting the DRTU tool?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
9 回复数
Jocelyn_Intel
员工
2,553 次查看

Hello, @ThomasWaluk

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to hear what is happening. 

Let me do some research about it, and as soon as I have a response, I will post it here. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 项奖励
PeterWang2035
初学者
2,290 次查看

@Jocelyn_Intel we can't find this tool anywhere  and  I think the DRTU  should be open for download.  I wait for your reply, thanks.

0 项奖励
JGlaubs
初学者
1,721 次查看

Hello @Jocelyn_Intel we are in the exact same situation as the other folks on this thread. Could you please help to email DRTU tool to my email address on my account? Thanks so much for all of your help!

0 项奖励
Jocelyn_Intel
员工
2,536 次查看

Hello, @ThomasWaluk

Thank you for your time. 

I have sent you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile regarding the information you were asking for, please check it out.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

tom_h3c
初学者
2,413 次查看

hello jocelyn, I have same problem without DRTU tools to test ax210 in linux/android platform. Can you share the information and tools with me?

Best regards

Tom 

0 项奖励
PeterWang2035
初学者
2,299 次查看

Hello jocelyn

we have need the DRTU tools to test ax210 in linux/android platform, Can you share the information and tools with us. thanks 

0 项奖励
kalitobls
初学者
1,466 次查看

Hi Jocelyn

i have the same situation above (need DRTU to perform certification tests on two modules that will be mouted on two products)

could you please provide it?

Regards.

0 项奖励
NeedDRTU-pls
初学者
1,423 次查看

Hello @Jocelyn_Intel ,

we are facing the same problem, could you please provide me with the information or the tool? We urgently need it and I can't access it. I thank you in advance and best regards.

0 项奖励
JariP
初学者
2,063 次查看

Hello jocelyn

We have need the DRTU tools to test ax200 in Linux platform, Can you share the information and tools with us?

0 项奖励
回复