Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

Do you or don't you sell your products?

dude905
Beginner

Hello... So I'm trying to buy this card but I don't see it anywhere to do so

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual Band (2x2) Wireless Module + Bluetooth 5 with Ext. Puck Antenna

So how can I get this card? Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

What about searching on net, for example on Amazon? or this?

Leon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
dude905
Beginner

Good day .... Intel can you please answer my question, thank you

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

What about searching on net, for example on Amazon? or this?

Leon

0 Kudos
dude905
Beginner

I have searched on the internet ...  Problem with Amazon is your link is for US  I'm in Canada and we Canadian get the stupid Canadian Amazon website which doesn't have it, Thanks for that

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello dude905

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are glad to know that the information provided by the community was helpful. Also, it is worth mentioning that Intel® does not sell products directly and most of the wireless cards are intended to be integrated only by computer designers and manufacturers due to the Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/network-and-i-o/wireless.html

Generally speaking, our products are sold throguh Intel® authorized distributors:

Since this thread has been marked as "Solved" based on the answer provided by the community, we will proceed to close it now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos