Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7649 Discussions

Driver for Killer Wi-FI 6E AX1690i BSODs on Windows Insider Canary builds

Cc6
Beginner

Every time I try to connect any Wi-Fi network, a BSOD occurs with the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by the netwaw10.sys. Attached minidump.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Cc6,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. This situation is unacceptable to us too, to help you I would like to confirm the following:

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one? If it is not the original, it can cause unexpected issues.

2. Is the Bluetooth working? I want to know if this issue is only triggered bt the Wi-Fi. 

3. Is this a laptop or desktop computer? There are different limitations depending on the system.

4. What is the brand and model name of your laptop or motherboard (if desktop)? 

5. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build? This is to check compatibility.

6. Was the computer working p[roperly before? If so, when did the issue start?

7. What is the BIOS version installed?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Cc6, 

I am following up to check if you had the time to gather the information requested. Please let me know if you require further assistance or if you were able to fix your issue related to Blue Screen of Death.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Cc6, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos