Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

How do I enable my mobile hotspot with a Intel AX200 Wifi Card.

LOlda
Beginner

I swapped out a Killer 1435 Network Card with a new AX200. I reinstalled all drivers and I have the wifi and the bluetooth working fine. The only issue is that I usually share my wifi with my playstation through windows 10 Mobile Hotspot feature. With the new AX200 it does not work. I have network sharing on in my properties as well as have it selected as the source to share from in the mobile hotspot settings. But it won't let any of my devices connect to the hotspot.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

LOlda, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to this situation, based on the fact that you are not able to use any of the wireless devices with the Windows* Mobile Hotspot, it is possible that the issue might be related to a previous configuration that for some reason was kept in the system from a previous Wireless controller and that it is interfering/blocking the option to use the Windows* Mobile Hotspot feature.

Just to let you know, since the original Wireless card that came with the system was replaced for the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 card, that is considered an integration and there are regulatory information for this type of scenarios, please verify the links below for you to be able to check those details:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html?wapkw=wireless+integration

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005846/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello LOlda, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

If the problem remains, then what we recomemed is to get in contact directly with the manufacturer of the computer/motherboard for them to confirm if the Intel® Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 is fully compatible with your system or even better, to take the computer to them to make sure the Intel® Wireless card is properly installed and for them to test it in there.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello LOlda, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos