Let me guess: you upgraded Windows 10 recently (to, for example, the 1809 Update)? Windows Updates like this, because they run as upgrades, have been screwing up the Wireless and Bluetooth drivers with regularity. Here is what you need to do to fix this:
- Download the latest Intel Wireless and Intel Bluetooth driver packages and place them on your laptop's system drive. Here is link to get you to the downloads page: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/83635/Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7265.
- Disconnect your laptop from the Internet. Unplug Ethernet cable if you have it and disable wireless.
- From the Apps and Features Settings scene, uninstall both the Intel Wireless and Intel Bluetooth driver packages.
- Install first the Intel Bluetooth drivers package.
- Install second the Intel Wireless drivers package.
- Reconnect laptop to Internet.
Hope this helps (let us know),