Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

I can't update to Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver version 20.30.0.64 Windows installer problems

TBras
Beginner

There comes this messeges and I can only presse ok and nothing hapsens it is the same with 20.0.0.64 and 20.10.0.64

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Hhmmm, this version installs just fine for me.

I might suggest that you uninstall your existing Bluetooth and WiFi drivers, reboot and then try installing these latest versions again (BT before WiFi).

Hope this helps,

...S

idata
Employee

Hello TomDK,

We understand you're having issues installing the Bluetooth® driver for your Intel® Wireless Adapter.

Since this is an issue with the Windows* Installer, perhaps their troubleshooter may help:

NOTE: Any links provided for third party tools or sites are offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel® of the content, products, or services offered there. We do not offer support for any third party tool mentioned here.

- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos
TBras
Beginner

Thanks

I Removed IT and install IT again solved.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello TomDK,

Glad to hear, thanks for reporting back.

If there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos