12-09-2019 06:34 AM
- My bluetooth generally doesn't work. Windows detects that I have bluetooth hardware, but I can't get anything to connect.
- When I'm trying to connect to the wifi 6 network I have at home, I can see about 10 wifi 5 routers from my neighbors, but I have to wait about 5-10 minutes before I see the my wifi 6 router. Afterwards, I can can connect without any problems, but I'd like to eliminate the wait.
12-09-2019 07:06 AM
12-09-2019 09:12 AM
- The AX200 is Wifi module supporting 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. The difference is that one of the antenna is shared by both the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth radio.
- Antenna 1 (Aux) Wi-Fi 2.4GHz + BT
- Antenna 2 (main) Wi-Fi 5GHz.
- So, if you have one antenna only, connect it to AUX terminal.