Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

Incompatibilidade do wifi 6 200ax tanto no win10 como no ubuntu 20.04 LTS, assim que abilito o wifi trava e não funciona, é só desligar e usar cabo q volta a funcionar, já atualizei o driver e nada o que devo fazer?

pmg001
Beginner

Estou com problemas com meu WiFi 6 200ax, estava funcionando até dia30/04/2020, quando a tela começou a piscar e não conseguia fazer mais nada e travava o notebook, achei q era problema de vídeo testei e está funcionando, liguei para um técnico e ele sugeriu que poderia ser um problema na minha raid desfiz, reinstalei o win10 e nada, instalei o ubuntu p ver se era problema com win10 e nada, ao reparar que qdo colocava a senha do wifi comecava a travar, desistalei o wifi e o notebook voltou a funcionar normal, já testei os drivers disponivel na intel 21.80.2.1

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

pmg001, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

According to the SSU report, the Notebook is working with the Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ Processor, that Processor was released back in 2013 and the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 card is fairly new, so:

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately, or did it came installed on the computer?

When did you purchase the Intel® Wireless card?

When did you install it?

Was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

How many computers do you have that are showing the same symptoms?

What would you consider will be the impact of the Intel® Wireless card not working properly?

The reason we wanted to confirm that information is because, as you mentioned, there might be a compatibility problem between the MSI Notebook and the Intel® Wireless card, however, we still want to try to help you as much as we can on this matter:

Did you check with MSI if the Intel® Wireless card was fully compatible with their platform?

Did you install the Intel® Wireless card or it was an MSI technician?

When you purchase an Intel® Wireless card that it was not integrated into the computer to install it in it, that is what we called Wireless Integration. For that scenario, there are regulatory information or restrictions that you will be able to verify in the following links:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005846/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html

At this point, you already tried pretty much all the troubleshooting steps that we recommend for this scenario, we need to take under consideration that the issue could also be related to a hardware defect with the Intel® Wireless card itself, it might be defective, and in that case, the next thing to do will be to get in contact directly with the place of purchase to replace the unit.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos