I have tried to install the Intel driver for my bluetooth in my Win10 machine through both Intel Driver and Support Assistant Installer and the downloaded exe file from the website. Both methods yields the error as show below:
I cannot continue from here and I do now know where to aquire the said file. Is it something Intel forgot to package into the exe?
- Probably you have Ac 9560 WiFi adapter rather than AC 6560.
- Noting is missing in the Intel Package BT_21.50.0_64_Win10.exe . I've tested the installation on my NUC computer. It is installing correctly either by IDSA or manually.
- Usually drivers for laptop should be downloaded from the OEM site, as the OEM could modified drivers during integration. Lenovo solely is responsible for the driver on your laptop.
- Since your Bios is updated, I suggest that you also check if the Chipset Drivers are updated: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/il/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-p-series-laptops/thinkpad-... . This set of drivers is important for correct recognition of your hardware during installation.
- In the end, you should download the Bluetooth driver from Lenovo https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/il/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-p-series-laptops/thinkpad-... Pay attention, this is different driver than the one on Intel site.