Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Intel AC 7260.HMWG selection criteria

BSandeep21
Beginner

I have Dell Inspiron15 3543. Now  I am using Wi-Fi card DW 1704. (half mini PCIe card)

This card support only 2.4 GHZ. I wanted dual band Wi-F card. Dimensions of present card are

Height 26.8 mm and width 30 mm. Will the card Intel AC 7260. HMWG fit  in my laptop.

What is the difference between Intel AC 7260.HMWG.R and Intel AC 7260.HMW.G and Intel AC 7260.HMW?

The dimensions for Intel AC 7260.HMWG.R shown on Amazon.in Are 13x 13 x 13 milimeter

I am using OS  Windows 8.1.

Please guide me

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello BSandeep21

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

In this case, since you are going to integrate the card into an OEM system, our recommendation is to check with them for compatibility between the card and the laptop. 

You can check the full specifications of the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 on our ark website: 

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/75439/intel-dual-band-wirelessac-7260.html

Regards,

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello BSandeep21

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos