Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7444 Discussions

Intel AX200 issues with waking up WiFi + Huawei B818-263 router

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I have recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad S540 with Intel AX200 wireless card. I use it with a Huawei B818-263 modem/router that has maximum Wireless-AC internet.

I have upgraded to the latest Intel WiFi drivers of 22.0.0.6,  but have had issues with the WiFi taking about three minutes to connect to my WiFi network (provided by the Huawei B818) for about three minutes. I tried checking the Huawei modem control panel on it's own IP address, and even the login page for the modem also takes three minutes or so. 

Wondering how to fix this if possible, so that the connection is instantaneous when I turn my laptop on? (as happens with my other laptop with Intel AC8260 card, and other WiFi devices like my Xiaomi cell phone and Samsung tablet)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Anonymous, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed in the computer?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Anonymous, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Anonymous, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos