Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7645 Discussions

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers

nice1488
Novice
I bought a LG 24V360 computer a while ago and a few days ago I formatted it for some problems, I installed the drivers but I can't find anything about Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers for Windows 10 and I found that it is discontinued, what can I do?
256 Replies
yuki36
Beginner
Hi scott,

Everything went well.
Thank you very much!

Yuki.
0 Kudos
이병근
Beginner

Hi Scott (@n_scott_pearson),

would you be so kind to help me out with the same problem. I have missed to update the wlan driver for AC 3160.

Is it still possible for you?

Thank you and kind regards.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@이병근,

I have sent you a Private Messages (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages. Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 216th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
IzzyT
Beginner

Good morning Scott, may I ask to be the appx 225th user to request a link for the 3160 driver as well. I would very much appreciate it as I thought I had save the driver elsewhere when reimaging the device for a friend. Alas, I did not.

Kudos to you

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@IzzyT,

I have sent you a Private Messages (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages. Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 220th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
shellye
Beginner

Hi Scott.  I am sorry to ask, can I get the file for the driver packages too?  My dell laptop won't connect to my new wifi 6 router unfortunately.  I hate to ask what number I am in the growing list of users who have requested this from you.  Thank you for your generosity!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@shellye,

...S

P.S. You are the 226th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
jb88
Beginner

Hello Scott,

I find myself in need of the latest driver for the AC-3160 on two laptops. May I please ask of you that you share this with me, as you have graciously done with the many others on this forum thread. Thank you for this service, and a good day to you.

Sincerely,

jb88

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@jb88,

I have sent you a Private Message (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages. Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 228th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Alen069,

I have sent you a Communities Private Message (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages. Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 231st WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
PMT99
Beginner

Greetings,

May I join the list of those who are indebted to you for your kindness?  Looking for the Windows 10, 64 bit AC3160 driver as well.

Multitudinous thanks!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@PMT99,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 246th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

EdgarD_UK
Beginner

Hi Scott,

Can I please be the 247th person asking for your copies of this driver? - And thank you very much for this kind and useful service you have been providing. You are a hero!

David Edgar

0 Kudos
PMT99
Beginner

Files downloaded and equipment up and running!  Massive thanks sir.  Our IT team had to replace all the access points in our facility (healthcare), and the new controller caused an issue with systems that used the old driver.  Basically, they didn't see any available wifi networks.  I would never have sorted out the issue except that the IT tech that came to help me also had an old driver for her laptop wifi card, and it didn't see any networks either .  All the other systems in our shop area, including my laptop, were running fine, saw all the available networks, etc.  The manufacturer of the equipment I was trying to configure sent me an 'unofficial' link to the latest drivers, but those were for newer hardware, so wouldn't work...  Your helpfulness is appreciated beyond what I can express!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@EdgarD_UK,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 247th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Jonathan_C
Beginner

Hello n_Scott_Pearson, 

Would you mind to share the latest Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 driver with me please. I failed to update the driver on time and now I cannot find it anywhere and I'm needing the latest driver desperately.  So I would really appreciate if you could help me with that. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Jonathan C. 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Jonathan_C,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 255th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@cnin,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 261st WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
MJA
Beginner

Hi Scott, 

Could I please have a copy of the AC3160 drivers also? 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@MJA,

...S

P.S. You are the 275th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
DamitDavid
Beginner

I am so sorry to bother you but could you add me to the growing list?

0 Kudos