Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers

nice1488
Novice
I bought a LG 24V360 computer a while ago and a few days ago I formatted it for some problems, I installed the drivers but I can't find anything about Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers for Windows 10 and I found that it is discontinued, what can I do?
245 Replies
jjungyu
Beginner

Hello, I would also like to obtain the files for AC3160 wireless/bluetooth - please!

0 Kudos
jjungyu
Beginner

Hello, I would also like to obtain the files for AC3160 wireless/bluetooth please....!ㅠㅠ

0 Kudos
mac_nic
Beginner

Hello! I found myself in the same situation and would be very grateful if you could share with me the latest preserved drivers, thank you very much in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@jp163@crouton66@mac_nic and @jjungyu,

I have sent you all Private Messages (PMs) with a link to my share providing these driver packages.

...S

P.S. You are the 68th, 69th, 70th and 71st users who have asked for these files since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
jjungyu
Beginner
0 Kudos
SAIKIRAN
Beginner
Hi, can u please share that driver, I am also facing the same issue.
Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The way things are going, this share is going to become a permanent fixture...sigh!

...S

0 Kudos
PDXMarty
Novice

It's said that "No good deed goes unpunished."  Thanks again for being so generous!

0 Kudos
Dabs
Beginner

Not really sure how to post on this board but ... I have the same issue of not being able to update the AC3160 

would you mind sharing the updated driver for Intel AC 3160 with me also..

New Wifi6 router is not being recognized by my Dell Inspiron 5755 laptop Win10, everything else works fine

thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Dabs
Beginner

Received your PM & downloaded. Haven't tried it yet

thanks again

0 Kudos
Oli4
Beginner

Hi,

May I also receive the latest drivers?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Oli4 and @Wilbur37,

I have sent you a Private Messages (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages.

...S

P.S. You are the 82nd and 83rd users who has asked for these files since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Ok, general notice, I screwed something up somehow (not sure what I did) and the link to my OneDrive share is no longer working. If any of you have not yet downloaded the files, send me a PM and I will provide you with a new link.

...S

0 Kudos
SAIKIRAN
Beginner
Hello sir, May i get the wireless updated drives.
Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Dave_the_Engineer

After a recent hard drive failure, I bought a new SDD last weekend and reinstalled Windows 10. The Intel Bluetooth device is no longer recognized, and I came to the Intel support site today to download a copy of the Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 driver just to find out that Intel had discontinued the downloads of the AC 3160 driver just a few weeks ago.

Scott,

I'd appreciate if you could share the link to your wireless AC 3160 driver package with me?

Thanks,

Dave

PS. Hope your count of user requests helps motivate Intel to put the AC 3160 download link back up for legacy support. 

n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have sent you a Private Messages (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages.

...S

P.S. You are the 85th user who has asked for these files since Jan. 6th.

Dave_the_Engineer

Hi Scott,

It worked for me! 

Thanks,

Dave_the_Engineer

0 Kudos
SAIKIRAN
Beginner
Hi, can u share that driver to me, i am also facing same problem.
Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
OliThe
Beginner

Hi, you know what's next , I would like the file... I searched everywhere. you are my last chance. Thank you

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@SAIKIRAN@OliThe,

I have sent you a Private Messages (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages. Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 87th and 88th users who has asked for these files since Jan. 6th.

P.S. @SAIKIRAN - one post was enough. Your repeated posts, bordering on being SPAM, were not appreciated. Patience is a virtue that you don't seem to possess. I am a volunteer here and am not going to be available to respond at all hours of the day.

0 Kudos
JoeRisky
Beginner

Hi Scott, would you be so kind to make me your 89th or 90th person to share the driver package with please.  I found myself in the same boat this weekend and unable to update the driver.  Thank you so much.

0 Kudos