Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7691 Discussions

Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 - not working on Windows 11

Makar
Beginner

Hi all and Intel community, I've updated to Windows 11 quite a few months ago.

Three days ago after some updates I was surprised to see I could not to connect to any WiFi network anymore. I saw in the device manager (Window + X ) that my network card was having an issue. I share the screen with this post. I tried many things (I roll back to a previous windows with rstrui on terminal prompt : it worked for a few minutes but then crashed, I also tried to deactivate the network card or to reupdate the driver but nothing changed). I'm thinking of a full system reset...

With this post I also provide the SSU report and the Intel Killer report since it has start to not function anymore. Tell me if you need it in french.
periph.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Makar.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

You seem to be dealing with a challenging WiFi connectivity problem following an update to Windows 11. Upon reviewing the SSU report and the screenshot you've shared, it's evident that the Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX1650x is marked with a yellow bang. Could you please check the device status and relay the specific error message it displays (for example: Code 10, 22, 28, 31, 43, or 45)? This will help in diagnosing the problem further.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Makar
Beginner

Hi and thanks for your answer Sir, the device status says : Windows is still setting the class configuration for this device (Code 56).

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Makar.

Thank you for getting back to us. In addition, this error message often occurs due to a conflict between a network adapter installed on the system and third-party VPN (Virtual Private Network) software. You can attempt the following steps that might help fix the issues, checking after each one to see if the issue is resolved:

• Perform a Network Reset
    1. Press the Windows key + x
    2. Click Network Connections
    3. Click Network reset
  • Uninstall the wireless and Bluetooth adapter from Device Manager, and then do a clean installation of both drivers (Bluetooth first).

If both of the above options fail to resolve the problem, then a "Reset" or "Re-installation" of the OS may be required.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
loyd
New User

hi i have the similar problem. can you fix mine

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Makar.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
loyd
New User

loyd_1-1722392410090.png

I have the same issue but error 43. I updated the drives and even windows. But wifi is still not functional. Please give me a detailed solution to this matter.

0 Kudos