Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7426 Discussions

Intel® PROSet / Wireless software and drivers for IT administrators. WiFi_22.50.1_Driver64_Win10.zip

Dung_NQ
Beginner

I am having problems with my Ax200 wifi card and the installation file is not found when downloading and unpacking on the intel homepage and I am using Win 10 64 bit.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Dung_NQ

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

This download for Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers is recommended for IT administrators, large corporations, universities, and medical centers. Smaller organizations may also find the installation and deployment features useful.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following information?

1- Why are you trying to install the driver using this method? Are you deploying this on a large organization/company? Are you having any other issues with the wireless?

2- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Note: Since this is regarding an Intel® Wireless adapter, we will move this to the Wireless Forum so it can get answered more quickly.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Dung_NQ

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Dung_NQ
Beginner

ok I have no more questions.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Dung_NQ

Thank you for your response. We understand that you have no more questions. In this case, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos