Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz disconnects randomly (Code 10)

Robin07
Beginner

Hi there.
I got a very weird issue with the PCIe Network Card I bought recently.

When I start my PC the network adapter works perfectly fine.

But sometimes it randomly disconnects, meaning that I cant find any network devices to connect to anymore.

In the device manager I then see a yellow exclamation mark next to the "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz" and it gives a "Code 10" error.

When I refresh the devices in the device manager the device becomes hidden and the error-code changes to "code 45".

After restarting my PC, often the network adapter starts working again. 

The error doesn't occure after a specific time. Sometimes the card works fine over the entire day and sometimes it disconnects inbetween my work.

Also I didn't notice starting any of my programs leds to this error. 

Just sometimes when I start the PC from standby mode it already is disconnected.

I tried installing the driver provided with the Network Card, but also the latest drivers from the intel Website. But I always run into the same issue.

The manufacturer of the network card also sent me a replacement one, in case it was broken. But the issue persists.

I really don't know what to do anymore. 

Maybe someone here has a tip, how I can get it running without the issue.

I ran the Intel System Support Utility Software when the error occured last time and attached the file here.

Thank you very much for your help! 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Robin07

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share more information with us:

• Do you also get Bluetooth issues?
  • When did it start to happen?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this a new computer?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Were you able to have you wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?
  • Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos