Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7617 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz drops Wi-Fi regularly and generates four event viewer logs, Netwtw14

Funk1
Novice

Hello,

I have an ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZU4 and the built-in Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 causes Wi-Fi to regularly disconnect shortly and restart the connection. This is not the expected behaviour. It should run without problems.

Driver used: 23.10.0.8. I also tried 22.250.1 and the one Windows installs when using Windows Update, 22.190.0.4. All have the same problem.

First event viewer log: 5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)

Second event viewer log: Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Interner Fehler aufgetreten. (internal error occured)

Third event viewer log: Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Fehlfunktion des Netzwerkadapters wurde ermittelt. (malfunction of the network adapter has been found)

Fourth event viewer log: Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Same as second.

In the attachments you can find screenshots of the event viewer logs and the System Support Scan.

How to fix?

25 Replies
Funk1
Novice

Hello,

Microsoft has released KB5034123 which might have something to do with this problem and I have seen that there is a new Intel Wi-Fi driver out. However, as I am currently not at the location with the problematic 5 ghz wi-fi I can't check them out atm.

The last tips provided do not lead to any further insights about this issue.

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Funk1,

Thank you for the reply.

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details.

Best regards,

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Funk1,

Thank you for your patience. After an exhaustive review with our team, we have explored all available troubleshooting options. For further assistance, we recommend reaching out to the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We regret any inconvenience caused during this process. Kindly note that this thread will no longer be actively monitored by Intel.

Best regards,

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Nmbte
Beginner
I have an exact same issue with exactly same adapter with same 6062 event is. Also the clsid warnings for local activation permission and intelmeprov using local system account. Also Lsa package warnings.
I have tried reinstalling drivers, in safe mode, removing and installing pretty much any version, including the one that comes with the motherboard. I looked through countless forum posts by the so called independent advisors, tried editing registry keys and changing owner and permissions.
I reinstalled windows countless times.
Are there any solutions or the hardware is bugged for everyone?
Nothing works
0 Kudos
Funk1
Novice

Hello,

you should have read the reply of Intel properly. They couldn't help with the issue and are not monitoring this thread anymore. So the best way for you would be to open a new thread in which you might link to this thread if you have the same issues, state the problem, and attach log files they might require.

Greetings

0 Kudos