Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Intel(R) wifi adapter notworking

vistaboy
Beginner

I have a 7day old wifi 6ax 201 160 MHz which will not work onany channel an netgear is find because other pc,s are working. Just want to know what other wifi card will  replace this ax201 160mhz?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello vistaboy,

Base on your inquiry, we have specific forum for these issues and I will be transferring this thread for faster response. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello vistaboy,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

After checking the information provided, I understand that you are looking for other wireless adapter to replace the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201.

Performing wireless integrations is subject to country-specific legal regulations.

If you are planning to change/upgrade your wireless adapter to a different model Intel recommends that you contact the system manufacturer to obtain approval, step-by-step instructions, or support. It is worth mentioning that the integration may or may not work due to the following reasons: 

1. Hardware/software compatibility issues or dependencies. 

2. Manufacturer limitations. 

3. Driver limitations. 

Support article: Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade 

In case that you would like to determine what could be causing this behavior, I would appreciate if you could provide more details about the issue that you are experiencing and also system information.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
vistaboy
Beginner
0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello vistaboy,

Thank you so much for the update. It’s good to know that you were able to resolve this.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos