Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7623 Discussions

Intel WIFI6 AX201 160MHZ ISSUES with Intermittent restart

dyh1231
Beginner

The Intel WIFI6 AX201 160MHZ ISSUES with Intermittent restart, the problem cannot be solved after reinstalling the windows system. The log and SSU information are as follows.

HERE ARE CHINESE TRANSLATIONS

”信息“ means "information

"无" means “none”

"事件" means ”instance“

Sincerely thanks

6062.pngrestart wifi.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello dyh1231,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• When did the issue start?
  • Please, provide me with a more detailed description of the issue behavior. Are you having intermittent connectivity?
  • Are you having issues with Wifi or Bluetooth or both?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Have you tried using another network?

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
dyh1231
Beginner

Hello Jean

Thanks for your reply.

1. I didn't change adapter.
  2. The router works normally on other devices(phone, laptop).
  3. Only wifi has this issue and the behavior is that WIFI automatically disconnects and reconnects (INSTANCE ID:10001,10000) at short intervals(one or two minutes). 
  4. The WiFi issue occurred when using usbgen3.2(using PSSD) pointed by the arrow shown in the figure below.
  5. The WiFi issue also occurred when I used WIFI6.
  6. The WiFi issue disappeared when I used WIFI4.
  7. Perhaps it is the motherboard issue.

图片1.png

Best regards, 

dyh1231.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello dyh1231,

Thanks for your response.

Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+) supports the new 6GHz band for Wi-Fi. Usage of the 6GHz band relies on Operating System support, which is only supported in Windows® 11. Based on the SSU report, your system is running Windows 10.

Also, I want to know if the issue can be replicated when you are running the computer without using the USB gen 3.2 ports. Does the WiFi still disconnect?

I would request performing a clean installation of the latest Wireless driver 22.150.0. Keep in mind that installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite any customized driver from your Computer Manufacturer (OEM). OEM drivers are handpicked, customized, and validated to resolve platform-specific issues, enable features and enhancements, and improve system stability. Intel’s generic graphics drivers are intended for testing:

• Download and save the driver: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html
  • Disconnect the unit to the internet.
  • Uninstall the Wi-Fi driver.
    • Go to Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network Adapters category.
    • . Right-click your Intel Wireless Adapter and choose to uninstall it.
    • Make sure the option to Delete the driver software for this device is selected.
    • Repeat steps until the option to Delete the driver software for this device are greyed out.
  • Restart your computer.
  • Install the driver downloaded before
  • Locate the driver you downloaded. Right-click the file you downloaded, and select the option to Run as administrator.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello dyh1231,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello dyh1231,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos