I've been dealing with this problem for over a year now and it is progressively getting worse.
I get a code 10 for wireless ac9560 in device manager, and my wifi stops working, previously defaulting the BIOS worked out, but it is not anymore. I have tried everything posted about code 10 on 9560:
Turning off firewall
Removing USB-devices, power adapters and any other inputs
Removing bluetooth drivers
(And any combination of those...)
BIOS: Zenbook UX562FD.301
Can somebody help me?
I suggest you try a clean reinstall. Here is the proper process:
- If you haven't already, download - but do not install just yet - the latest Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for your adapter. Here are links to these drivers: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29902 and https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29919.
- Disable Internet access. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless. Keep disabled until told to re-enable.
- From Apps & Features, check for instances of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Intel Wireless Bluetooth. If none, skip to step 6.
- Uninstall each instance present. When prompted, choose to "Discard Settings".
- Manually reboot your computer.
- In Device Manager, check Network Adapters for an entry for Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560. If none, go to Step 9.
- Right click on the entry for Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 and uninstall it, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
- Go to Step 5.
- (Optional but recommended) Clean out all temporary files using the Windows Clean Disk tool. I recommend that you checkmark all categories offered, even if no files currently (so it leaves it set up for next invocation).
- (Optional but recommended) Clear each of your browsers' cache.
- Install the Bluetooth driver package (rule: always do Bluetooth first).
- Install the Wireless driver package.
- Manually shutdown and reboot your computer.
- Enable Internet access.
Hope this helps,