Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

Killer Performance Suite's wizard was interrupted

basiXr
Beginner

i have tried everything to install the Killer Performance Suite UWD ver 22.100.0.3 but the only result i received it's just the wizard was interrupted before UWD was completely installed. Moreover, i can't even install the older version of it. Please helpUntitled.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
basiXr
Beginner

Here's my report file you needed, thanks!

0 Kudos
donb2022
Beginner

I'm having the same exact problem, hope there's a solution?

0 Kudos
basiXr
Beginner

me too, now my killer softwares are all gone except the drivers, i can't use it anymore since installing it is impossible at the moment

0 Kudos
donb2022
Beginner

Killer Intelligence Center stopped working for me, but I got it working again yesterday.

0 Kudos
basiXr
Beginner

How did you make it working again? I tried to install older version but it no work too since i tried to install the newest version, even the Acer's recommended drivers (Im using an Acer Nitro 5) still returned to that error

0 Kudos
donb2022
Beginner

I just did a clean uninstall and reinstall of Killer Intelligence Center form the Microsoft store. Killer Intelligence Center is working again, but I still get the "The wizard was interrupted before UWD was completely installed." when trying to update Killer Performance Suite v3.1121.1159.

0 Kudos
basiXr
Beginner

So right now my best solution is too :

1) Don't try to install the newest Killer UWD for those who already attemped to install it and had the same result as me, it won't work
2) If you did install it, try to uninstall everything and reinstall the recommended drivers (mine is Acer drivers).

How did i manage to install it back?

1) Uninstall everything related to Killer
2) Download and install recommended drivers from the manufacture.
3) Do every steps carefully

+ For those who met the situation like me when i can't install the old and recommended drivers (maybe for Acer laptop like me) then download and install everything in this folder first (Wireless LAN_Killer_22.40.0.7_W11x64_A) first is Setup_Driver.bat then Setup.exe. Next, open the windows terminal or powershell with administrator and then type Add-AppxPackage -Path "path to the Appx package inside Wireless LAN_Killer_2.3.3314.0_W11x64_A folder", hit enter and an older version of Killer Intelligence Center will appear.

0 Kudos
hgajshb
Beginner

This is unbelievable, Intel cannot remove its own software! 

0 Kudos