Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7871 Discussions

Netwtw10 6062 - LSO was triggered

Overclocked
Novice

I've been experiencing this problem for 2 weeks now and it appears to occur on every reboot. 

I have the Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz network adapter running on a Windows 10 machine. On every reboot I get the 6062 - Lso was triggered message in event viewer and the network adapter's properties in device manager change from "Device is working fine" to "code 10 - device cannot start). It goes away when I disable and re-enable the device. I tried re-installing the drivers three times yet it didn't fix it. I did a network reset, both from the settings and CMD yet it didn't work. It was running fine for some time, yet after the latest driver updates it began malfunctioning. I tried rolling back the drivers yet it didn't do anything. Can anyone help, since this is my last resort.?

SSU and screenshots uploaded as well.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello Overclocked,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please be informed that your ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506HE is an OEM device, we will try to assist you with general troubleshooting steps even if it’s something not traditionally covered in our support. However, if the issue still persists, you will have to contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer of your device. Intel® only supplies generic versions of Wireless Drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers might have changed the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the driver software or software packaging.

Upon checking your system is running Windows 10 while the latest (currently available) wireless driver for your laptop is 22.230.0.8 for Windows 11 from this link - https://www.asus.com/my/laptops/for-gaming/tuf-gaming/2021-asus-tuf-gaming-f15/helpdesk_download?model2Name=FX506HM

To avoid installation incompatibility, it is best to use the driver software provided by ASUS for your device. You may try rolling back your driver or revert your Windows OS to Windows 11. Also, you can consider clean installing the wireless driver of your device. Please see steps from article below for reference:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless.html

If the issue persists, we would suggest to coordinate with ASUS for further assistance as you might need to do system recovery or possible hardware fault

Best regards,

Jay B.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello Overclocked,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please be informed that your ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506HE is an OEM device, we will try to assist you with general troubleshooting steps even if it’s something not traditionally covered in our support. However, if the issue still persists, you will have to contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer of your device. Intel® only supplies generic versions of Wireless Drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers might have changed the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the driver software or software packaging.

Upon checking your system is running Windows 10 while the latest (currently available) wireless driver for your laptop is 22.230.0.8 for Windows 11 from this link - https://www.asus.com/my/laptops/for-gaming/tuf-gaming/2021-asus-tuf-gaming-f15/helpdesk_download?model2Name=FX506HM

To avoid installation incompatibility, it is best to use the driver software provided by ASUS for your device. You may try rolling back your driver or revert your Windows OS to Windows 11. Also, you can consider clean installing the wireless driver of your device. Please see steps from article below for reference:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless.html

If the issue persists, we would suggest to coordinate with ASUS for further assistance as you might need to do system recovery or possible hardware fault

Best regards,

Jay B.

Overclocked
Novice

Thank you very much, after rolling back the drivers to a previous version there have been no further problems. I'm grateful for your help and wish you the best of luck.

- Best regards: Overclocked

0 Kudos
Darth_Hunter
Beginner

Hello Overclocked,

I have been having the same issue, can you clarify what drivers you rolled back, is it asus, intel or windows? Please let me know and thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello Overclocked,

Thank you for the update. We are glad that rolling back your driver is able to address your concern. We are looking forward that it may help other community members having the same issue. Since a solution has been found, we will proceed in closing this inquiry. Please be advised that this thread will no longer be monitored moving forward.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos