Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7674 Discussions

Problème de carte réseau Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz

SpaceDefi
Beginner

Bonjour j'ai un souci avec ma carte réseau car j'ai mis à jour un pilote de ma carte réseau mais ça enlever ma Wi-Fi donc le pilote n'a pas pu se finir depuis il y a dans état du périphérique dans le gestionnaire de périphériques et il y a écrit Windows est toujours en train de paramétrer la configuration de classe de cet périphériques (code 56) j'ai regardé plein de tutos et de forums j'ai tout essayé réinitialiser le réseau, rien ne fonctionne je n'ai plus aucun moyen de me connecter à la wifi pendant un moment ça fonctionnait par câble mais maintenant il est écrit que le câble est endommagé ou autre alors que j'ai changé plusieurs fois de câble, aucun wifi à proximité apparaît et dans panneau de configuration >réseau et Internet>connexions réseau il y a juste Connexion au réseau local avec une croix, VMware Network Adapter VMnet1, VMware Network Adapter VMnet8 et normalement il est censé avoir wifi mais là il n'apparaît pas et dans les paramètres Wi-Fi afficher les propriétés de matériel de la connexion il y a wifi avec le nom de ma carte réseau il y a écrit état non présent et connectivité déconnecté.

Et j'ai oublié de préciser que quand j'essaie de restaurer un ancien pilote il est écrit Windows a rencontré un problème lors de l'installation de ces pilotes sur votre appareil

Merci de votre aide.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I suggest you do a clean install of the Wireless and Bluetooth drivers. Here is my process:

1. If you haven't already, download - but do not install just yet - the latest Bluetooth and Wireless driver packages for your adapter. Here are the current links for downloading these drivers: Wireless: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351 and Bluetooth: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18649.
  2. Most important! Disable Internet access. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless. Keep disabled until told to re-enable. Note this Wireless disable *must* be of type that will persist and stay disabled across reboots.
  3. From the Apps & Features applet, check for instances of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Intel Wireless Bluetooth. If none, skip forward to Step 6.
  4. Uninstall each instance of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and/or Intel Wireless Bluetooth that is present. When prompted, choose to "Discard Settings".
  5. Manually reboot your computer, keeping Internet access disabled throughout.
  6. From the Device Manager applet, check the Network Adapters section for an entry for Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 and check the Bluetooth section for an entry for Intel Wireless Bluetooth that has an intel driver associated with it. If neither is the case, skip forward to Step 10.
  7. Right click on the entry for Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 and uninstall it, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
  8. Right click on the entry for Intel Wireless Bluetooth and open its properties. If it has an Intel driver associated with it, then uninstall it, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
  9. Go back to Step 5.
  10. Install the downloaded Bluetooth driver package (my rule: always install Bluetooth first).
  11. Install the downloaded Wireless driver package.
  12. Manually shutdown and reboot your computer.
  13. Reenable Internet access. Restore Ethernet cable and/or reenable wireless.
  14. Test.

Note that it sometimes takes multiple uninstalls (and reboots) to clean out the old installations, so don't give up on the process until you hit, say, 10 reboots. If you do give up, skip Step 9 and continue with the installation of the latest drivers.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
iTs_Tyrique
Beginner
Hi, I am trying your steps but the issue persists. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck so far
0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @SpaceDefi

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We understand the issue with the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+) and we are glad the community had the knowledge and jumped in to help you. 

Also, we noticed you have opened a chat with us and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case, and it will not be monitored by Intel. Thank you. 

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You followed my process exactly? No skipped steps?

...S

0 Kudos
iTs_Tyrique
Beginner

Yes, but I found out yesterday why it was not working... ended up having to reinstall windows.
(PS the laptop was a Huawei Matebook d16 of a co-worker)

Let me give a quick rundown of what I found.
The owner installed Hyper-V manager back in varsity, but the device was on Windows 11 Home, so they did some work arounds in the regedit. Our office Wi-Fi was giving the user issue so I tried to assist... after a few attempts I thought by uninstalling the drivers and letting it go to the default windows ones after a reboot would do the trick. That is when the Error 56 came. Found this one Huawei's support site.

The network icon on my HUAWEI computer displays as a small earth icon | HUAWEI Support Global

I tried fixing the regedit using the guide in the site linked above, but no luck.

Tried uninstalling Hyper-V using all methods found in this site below, also no luck hence why I had to reload the windows OS (tip be sure to have the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi drivers on a stick and know how to bypass the windows 11 online account requirement)

7 Ways to Disable Hyper V in Windows 11 (allthings.how)
How to Install and Set Up Windows 11 Without an Internet Connection (makeuseof.com)

0 Kudos