Wireless
Issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
6433 Discussions

Replacement of Intel Wifi Link 5100

Everardo
Beginner

I need to replace the Intel Wifi Link 5100, I need some adaptor supporting Bluetooth 4.0 o later.  Is there some matrix of intel Wifi compatibility?

Can you recommend me some compatible?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

The Intel WiFi Link 5100 card utilizes the M.1 (PCIe Half Mini Card) form factor. While all Intel M.1 cards have been discontinued, a healthy volume is available via storefronts such as Amazon and eBay. The easiest way for me to details the cards available is to attach a copy of my own cheat sheet.

Hope this helps,

...S

Jose_V_Intel

Hello Everardo,

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician