Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Same problem Intel-7265-3165-WiFi-Driver_VCKJ3_WIN_20.0.0.1135_A02.EXE failed to upload

HTsop
Beginner

Bought a Dell laptop but this driver does ton upload automatic,only manually,I am not fmiliar to do this,Dell says does not support software problems,any idea of what to do?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello HTsop, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. In order to address this issue, we would like to gather some information Please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Please include the system model. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
HTsop
Beginner
Thanks model Dell Inspiron 15 3576 intel core i7 8550u
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello HTsop, Thank you for your response. Based on the information provided, it seems that you are trying to update a wireless driver. A. How are you trying to update the wireless driver? (e.g DELL tool, Windows* update, Device Manager) B. What is the wireless adapter embedded on your system? Did it come preinstalled on the unit? If possible, please attach the report requested. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
HTsop
Beginner
I dont know the answers to your questions,this is the r eport you have requested ,Dell is not helping at all,how am I going to update the driver?
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello HTsop, In order to install a driver provided by your system manufacturer, DELL*, you may want to follow their instructions. On their support website, I found this information below: Installation instructions Dell Update Package Instructions Download 1. Click Download File to download the file. 2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive. Installation 1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file. 2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window. 3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding. 4. Click the Install button. 5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update. Important Information Before installing the wireless driver, ensure that you update Windows. The driver package requires .NET 4.x framework which is available through Windows update. Windows 10 After you install the package, the Intel 7265(D0)/3165 driver version displayed in device manager is 19.51.12.3 After you install the package, the Intel 7260/7265(C0)/3160 driver version displayed in device manager is 18.33.12.2 Windows 8.1 After you install the package, the Intel 7265(D0)/3165 driver version displayed in Device Manager is19.10.12.2 After you install the package, the Intel 7260/7265(C0)/3160 driver version displayed in Device Manager is 18.33.12.2 Windows 7 After you install the package, the Intel 7265(D0)/3165 driver version displayed in Device Manager is 19.10.12.2 After you install the package, the Intel 7260/7265(C0)/3160 driver version displayed in Device Manager is 18.33.12.2 Make sure the operating system is up to date. Check Windows* updates and apply all of them. https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/drivers/driversdetails?driverId=1N8MY&osCode=WT64A&productCode=inspiron-15-3576-laptop If you are still unable to install their driver, you can try installing a generic driver. To do this, we need to know the wireless adapter installed on your computer (e.g Intel 3160, 3165, 7260, 7265). You may need to get this information from DELL*. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
HTsop
Beginner
Dear Sir,Madam Intel-7265-3165-WiFi-Driver_VCKJ3_WIN_20.0.0.1135_A02.EXE this is the driver Dell's support assist requires to be updated
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Thank you for confirming that. Can you please let us know the operating system installed? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
HTsop
Beginner
windows 10 home,still can't manage to install the driver myself,very iexperienced with this
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello HTsop, Are you able to download the file in question and follow the steps recommended above by DELL*? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
HTsop
Beginner
no,i will be returning this laptop,dell's service is awful,thanks for your help.
0 Kudos