Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7807 Discussions

Set AC9560 in Device Manager to 802.11ac

olegeezer
Beginner

Hello. I am not sure if I am in the right place to get a solution for my wireless adaptor.  I have the AC9560 wireless adaptor and want to set it to 802.11ac in my Device Manager. But when I set it in Device Manager, it goes back to 802.11a/b/g.  How can I keep it on 802.11ac??? What do I need to do? Please keep it simple for me.  Thanks, Matt

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello olegeezer, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. Apologies for my delayed response, let me make it up to you. You mention you have tried setting in your device manager, are this the steps that you are trying to follow : Recommended Settings for 802.11ac Connectivity. ?If it is and it is still going back, please let us know of the model of your system. It would be better as well to share the SSU logs, this way we can check for possible errors. I will be waiting for you reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello olegeezer, 

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello olegeezer, 

As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need further assistance, please create a new post as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos