Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Ubuntu 18 cannot connect wifi or wired network

Yiru
Beginner

Hi,

When I install Ubuntu 18.04, it cannot connect wifi or wired network, but Windows system can work. The computer has Killer E3100G 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Controller and Killer(R) wi-fi 6E AX1675W 160mhz wireless network adapter. The Ubuntu system cannot find the wi-fi adapter. Also, it seems that it does not have the driver. I did not find the associated driver to download. Would you like to help me to figure out this problem? Many thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Yiru,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1675 (x/w).

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Provide the Intel® System Support Utility for the Linux* Operating System for more details:

2. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

3. Is the Bluetooth working?  

4. Is this a laptop or desktop computer? 

5. Have you checked with the Linux distributor for drivers?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Yiru,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Yiru, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos