Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

When will Intel EVER release a fully functional driver for ax210? Lawsuit Time?

FUintle
Beginner

Will Intel EVER release a fully functional driver for ax210 for Windows 10? The fact that you have to modify the registry to even get the card to see 6ghz but still won't connect to WPA3 MONTHS after its been released is utterly ridiculous! The generic answer of wait for Windows is NOT a real answer! Its your product, why can't YOU actually support it it?! Starting to sound like its time to file a class action lawsuit on intel!!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What are you talking about? I use WPA3 all the time - and have since I got a properly-WPA3-compliant router way back in November. If it isn't working for you, then you do not have a compliant router.

As for a lawsuit, if you really think you have a chance, quit your idiotic armchair lawyer whining and go for it.

0 Kudos
FUintle
Beginner

I have Asus GT-axe11000. THERE is NO WPA3 support for 6E.  READ THE POST!

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@FUintle    I have a special classification for people who use language to express themselves as you do.  Stop it now, as it is in violation of the house rules.  You have been reported.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
ThisCompanySucks
Beginner

I agree with FUintle!  n_scott_pearson and Alhill apparently have nothing to offer in terms of help or intelligence so they really should just shut up! Anyone with a brain that can actually give a real solution 8 months after the release of the ax210 that will work, other than its a windows problem? I think I'll jump on the lawsuit with FUintle

0 Kudos
BobRJones
Beginner

Wow! Some angry people here. I came here looking for a potential solution. There doesn't seem to be one. I will agree that this is looking more and more like and Intel problem. I can't connect to 6ghz with WPA3 enabled with either Windows 10, 11 or Linux so as much as I would like to blame Windows, it is looking more and more like and Intel problem. Probably should have been a bit closer to a solution before releasing the ax210 but over my 40 years in IT, being an early adopter has it pains.  I've long sense retired so I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up but could it possibly be the router? I too am using the Asus GT-AXE11000. Both the card and the router have been out for quite a while now , long enough that WPA3 with 6ghz should be working by now. I'm also not liking the generic response from Intel that it will all work with the release of windows 11. What about Windows 10 and Linux? Will there be support there too?

0 Kudos
ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II

"could it possibly be the router?"

Yes, that's part of the problem.  You can research it ... only certain routers will work!

0 Kudos
BobRJones
Beginner

ClariceStarling, do you happen to know which routers are working with 6ghz and WPA3?

0 Kudos
ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II
0 Kudos