Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Where to buy Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6E AX1690? Cannot find it anywhere

Ubuntu_Man
Novice

hey there,

I just have a simple question:

where I can buy a AX1690? It doesn"t appear to be available anywhere, whilst Intel lists it as already launched in Q4'21 ....I only get some result on the AX1675, but where is the AX1690?

Just wanted to update my WiFi-card and I could"t find this one, maybe someone could explain this to me?

https://www.intel.de/content/www/de/de/products/sku/211485/intel-killer-wifi-6e-ax1675-xw/specifications.html

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ubuntu_Man,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are not able to find the Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1690 (i/s) products.

In this case, Intel does not have any knowledge about the stock or availability in stores. Please check with our authorized distributors.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Ubuntu_Man
Novice

hey, thanks for your answer, but that does not help me out. I"m a private person, who just wants to buy this WiFi expansion card, don"t buy a whole stock of this cards in a quantity of 100. But anyway, none of those distributors lists this card, I cannot find a single offer on the whole internet, what happened to this card? Even if I try to search it on Google Websearch, I"m not able to find anything, also I get only 82 (!!!) search results and those include the AX1675 and some drivers from Dell.

Do you have even tried to search for it? I bet you don"t.

So, maybe you could find me an offer to buy your card anywhere in Germany?

And in addition, this website you have listed on Intel"s distributors list is not available: http://ingrammicro-intel.eu/intel-webseite/

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The Intel Customer Support (ICS) Agents have absolutely no insights into the availability (including storefronts) of Intel products that are sold exclusively through the retail channels. The distributors purchase the products and Intel has no control - and the ICS agents no insight - into what happens to them after that.

Sorry,

...S

0 Kudos
Ubuntu_Man
Novice

it seems that this card was never available on the market in the first place, maybe through an OEM-build. It appears that no distributor has ever sold any of those WiFi-cards. I"m just frustrated, that you cannot find anything but drivers for this card, there aren"t even pictures of it on the internet, only Intel"s product describtion, that"s all. I find it kind"a weird, sound like a "on paper release" or OEM-only thing.

Thank you anyway, I think that I have to go with the AX1675 then....

0 Kudos