Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7438 Discussions

Wireless AC 9560 - Wifi Connections Rejected - part 2

StefanoBordoni
New Contributor I

Almost a month ago, I wrote this thread reporting my problems using the new drivers.

Just when I was resigned to not being able to use the new Intel Wireless drivers (22.0.0 included), I stumbled upon the solution.

The first step was the command ‘gpupdate’ from the administrative command prompt. This restored the connection with my commonly used wifi network.

The second step was to reset the Hyper-V default switch.

To do this, I disabled every default switch related entries from the Device Manager network cards.

Then I opened the Hyper-V Manager, and I selected ‘default switch’ entry from the Virtual Switch Manager, and I clicked the ‘Remove’ button.

This operation failed with an error, but it also reset the previously disabled default switch items.

From this very point (2 days ago), the new drivers have no more connection issues.

I hope it may help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello StefanoBordoni,

We are glad to know you found a solution, thank you for taking the time to share this fix, and hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar behavior. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,
Maria R.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
StefanoBordoni
New Contributor I

I discovered some days ago, that, sadly, it is a temporary solution.

Quite randomly, the problem pops up without any evident event...

...up to now, I reverted to the root (working) drivers.

0 Kudos
StefanoBordoni
New Contributor I
0 Kudos