Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Wireless-ac 9560 don't load sites

cranjendy
Beginner

Good afternoon, I am the administrator of Creative Solutions, for one department we installed an AC-9560 router and the department has been unable to reach some of its sites for a long time, we tried to reflash it, tried solutions from here: https: //community.intel.com/ t5 / Wireless / Intel-Wireless-AC-9560-has-error-code-10-and-there-is-one-more / td-p / 670689? profile.language = en, but still sites sometimes give a certificate error , sometimes timeout. Most sites work sometimes, and some like this one don't open at all. Can you tell me what to do?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello crajendy,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

To better assist you I would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

• Have you tried connecting to a diffentent network? If so, does this behavior persists?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Please provide the browser that you are using? Does this occcur with other browsers as well?
  • What Operating System are you using? Please provide the version.

Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.   

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) Download link 

1.       Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. 

2.      By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   

3.       Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   

4.       To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician 

0 Kudos
cranjendy
Beginner

Thank you for your answer, unfortunately the team urgently asked them to change the equipment so that they could continue working on the projects, but as soon as I have free time I will do what you wrote about and send you information.
Catch you later

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello crajendy,

Thank you so much for the update.

I understand that at the end you changed equipment and at the moment we are not able to gather the information previously requested.

I was wondering when you will have that information available for study. If you prefer, we can close this thread and once you are ready to proceed with the support you can always post a new question and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Esteban D. 

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello crajendy,

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello crajendy,

We have not heard back from you. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

0 Kudos