Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

bluetooth problem in Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 rev d

biradar
Beginner

hello, 

recently i purchased TP Link Archer T5E and found that its intel chip namely: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 rev d , wifi works smoothly but bluetooth was not working properly then i installed INTEL DSA it installed the drivers but it did not worked.

PROBLEM WITH BLUETOOTH: when i try to connect any device device gets connected but after few seconds specifically 1-2 seconds gets disconnected.

but recently i installed kali linux (dualboot) and in this os bluetooth works perfectly fine.

And i am attaching SUS txt file.

bluetooth driver version: 20.100.10.11

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @biradar 

1. Download and install the BT-23.40.0-64UWD-Win10-Win11.exe . This is the latest BT driver for AC 7265 adapter (Windows 11).

2. Download and install the WiFi-23.40.0-Driver64-Win10-Win11.exeThis is the latest WiFi driver for AC 7265 adapter (Windows 11).

Leon

0 Kudos
biradar
Beginner

i did a clean installation of both the drivers(wifi and bt) and did a reboot still the same issue with Bluetooth.

i checked the driver version in device manager and it still is the same as previous...

im attaching few pictures from device manger

biradar_0-1720857689430.png

biradar_1-1720857732631.pngbiradar_2-1720857768420.png

(wifi works fine)

one thing more let me put it in steps:

#open BT from quick settings and paired the device >BT issue >keeping BT open did a reboot >after booting the device it gets connected automatically and worked (to check i shared files to my phone) >closed BT from quick settings did a reboot >after it boots i open BT from quick settings >tries to connect the same issue. 

0 Kudos
Kenino
New User

Please kindly help me configure my PC. BT is failing to update to the new version. I keep getting an error when installing.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Kenino 

Since you have also AC 7265 adapter and 64 bit Windows 10 Pro O.S., you should download the same drivers as mentioned in my post above. Because you have problems with the installation, try to perform Clean Driver Installation of the BT Driver and the WiFi Driver

Leon

0 Kudos