Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7437 Discussions

hi, I need a program to turn on the WiFi radio in a touch pc of ag land in 1910 Wortmann, the classic pro wireless do not work.

AScar3
Beginner

hi, I need a program to turn on the WiFi radio in a touch pc of ag land in 1910 Wortmann, the classic pro wireless do not work.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello angeloscarpelli,

Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software does not include an option to turn off the WiFi radio by itself. This is handled by the operating system and the computer hardware. Here are a few options commonly used to turn it off:

- It can be done in Windows* Device Manager, disabling the Wireless Network adapter.

- Depending on the Operating System version, you can go to the Network settings and it may include an option to disable WiFi.

- Some computers may include a Keyboard shortcut or a switch in the chassis to disable the WiFi controller of the computer.

Please keep in mind that you can also contact http://www.wortmann.de/en-gb/contentlanding/service_endkunde/service.aspx Wortmann AG support for assistance with your computer.

Regards,

Jonathan.
0 Kudos
grigutzz
Beginner

Hello,

I had a similar problem, AIO Wortmann Terra 1910 with two devices disabled:

- integrated IntelPro wifi

- integrated webcam

The devices can be activated from the Wortmann AIO utility that can be downloaded from their website, in my case Terra AIO 1910 Control AP II x86/x64.

good luck!

0 Kudos