Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

mi ancho de banda esta limitada a 10MB en mi PC, tengo una inspiron 15 5570

avizu
Beginner

tengo un plan de ancho de banda de 50MB , lo comprobe con otros dispositivos

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello avizu,

Thank you for posting on this Intel Community.

To better assist you, we would like to gather more information about your system configuration. 

• Please generate a system report with the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach it to this thread.

1. Intel® SSU Download link
  2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
  3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".

• Also, please let us know if the Intel® Wireless Adapter was preinstalled in the computer and the method (e.g. application, etc.) you are using to measure your network performance. If possible, please attach some pictures, too. 

• Now, to understand this issue better, is your problem related to Upload/Download speed?

Note: Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded on this Intel® Community.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
avizu
Beginner

currently my service is 50 MB download and upload .. The problem is my bandwidth on my PC is not more than 10 MB only in download

0 Kudos
avizu
Beginner

I use speedtest to verify

0 Kudos
avizu
Beginner

the problem persists with wifi or ethernet

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello avizu,

Thank you for your response.

Based on the system report and pictures attached, your computer is running with a Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Adapter. In this scenario, we recommend that you contact your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for further support and warranty options. 

Dell* support 

Dell* Drivers & Downloads

Note: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos