oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

I'm trying to install VTune on my machine (I have windows 11 (x64), 8GB of RAM with Intel I7), howev

walidCH
Beginner

XFk8a.png

I'm trying to install VTune or the base oneAPI on my machine (I have windows 11 (x64), 8GB of RAM with Intel I7), however the installer gives me this message (see image attached) and when I click continue, the window pops out and quits and so it doesn't get installed properly.

I have Visual studio 2022 with Microsoft* Visual Studio* C/C++ Compiler installed. I tried installing the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit instead but the same problem.

I checked the requirements and it seems that I have everything right so why isn't it installed properly?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Walid, our investigation has shown us that on Microsoft* Windows*, the installation of Intel® oneAPI Toolkits versions 2022.1 and 2022.1.2 and standalone components will fail using Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2022 version 17.1.x.

There are 2 possible workarounds, prior to installing an Intel® oneAPI toolkit or component:

We are striving to provide a new release in the weeks ahead to address this installation issue. Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Walid, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos