oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1258 Discussions

Intel OneAPI installer fails to load after logo screen

Nischal_Karki
Beginner

I am trying to install the oneAPI HPC toolkit from w_HPCKit_p_2022.1.2.116.exe. When I open the .exe file, it shows installer downloading preparing, which finished in about 5 seconds and the logo of oneAPI appears. But, the logo disappears after a few secs, and nothing happens. The installer doesn't show up and it also won't give any error/warning messages. I have tried both online and offline installers and got the same problem with both. The problem persisted even in 2019 version.

The possible work around shown here  couldn't be achieved since the older version 17.0.6 community edition is not available for download...

Are there anything I might be missing here? Please help !!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nischal_Karki
Beginner

Sorry but it was a problem on my side. There was an incomplete installation of the 2022 version that was creating the error for the 2019 version. The oneAPI HPC toolkit works well on 2019 edition. However, the issue in visual studio 2022 17.1.x still persists and the fact that the community edition of 17.0.6 is not available for download makes the workaround in the above link unusable. 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Nischal, our investigation has shown us that on Microsoft* Windows*, the installation of Intel® oneAPI Toolkits versions 2022.1 and 2022.1.2 and standalone components will fail using Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2022 version 17.1.x.

There are 2 possible workarounds, prior to installing an Intel® oneAPI toolkit or component:

We are striving to provide a new release in the weeks ahead to address this installation issue. Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Nischal, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos