oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel Software Manager

ml48doxo
Beginner

Hello,

I recently bought the oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit (Single-Node) in April 2021. I downloaded Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for using Fortran compiler, because i had to do some calculations with Fortran subroutines in ABAQUS. The compiler works well.

Now after 1.5 year. I have the Problem to connect to Intel Server via Software Manager. The licences column in the software manager shows: "There are no licenses found on your machine" (see pic. 1).  If i want to add my serial number, the software manager says: "Please check your internet connection. Intel Manager is unable to connect to Intel Software Development Products Registration Center." (see pic. 2).

I had not change my internet connection during the last 1.5 years.

Have somebody any experience with this error.

Regards,

Moritz

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Moritz, recently Intel® Software Manager servers went down permanently. This was the reason why you were encountering the error while using the Intel® Software Manager. Please note that post 2020 when the transition from Intel® Parallel Studio XE had happened, Intel® Software Manager went out of support. However, the servers were still active until now.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Moritz, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos