oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1312 Discussões

OneAPI 2024 error with visual studio 2022 integration

FrancoFDF
Principiante
1.964 Visualizações

I have installed Visula studion 2022.17.8 and try to integrate with the following packages

w_Base_Kit_2024.0.1.45

w_fortran-compiler_p_2024.0.2.27

The integration fail and the software doesn't install correctly.

Following other people comments on the forum I downgraded from visual studio 2022.17.8 back to visual studio 2022.0.23 (v17.0.23). All the installation went well no errors and no complains, but when I start visual studio I get the following message

The "oneApiPackage" package did not load correctly (see attached fig1) so I am wondering what went wrong ?

Also if I try to run the IntelVtuneProfiler on a simple demo code I get the error message in fig 2.

I have tried other combinations of visual studio 2022 and 2019 but all of them seems to have issue one way or another, any suggestions on the best version to use in combination with latest releases of fortran compiler and basekit including MKL ?

Thanks

Franco

0 Kudos
10 Respostas
Vipin_Singh1
Moderador
1.848 Visualizações

Hi Franco, Could you please share the below details with us?

• OS build on which you are installing the product.
  • Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system.
  • Is the installer an online or an offline package? 
  • Installation Log files. 
    • The default path for a log file for a oneAPI installation is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\logs 

To assist you further, we would require these details.

FrancoFDF
Principiante
1.817 Visualizações

Yes this is installed on Windows 10, no other versions of API or Parallel studio XE installed prior installation, it is the offline package since this computer is not online, attached is the log file, let me know if you have a solution for it

Thank you

Franco De Flaviis

Vipin_Singh1
Moderador
1.785 Visualizações

Hi Franco, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

Vipin_Singh1
Moderador
1.778 Visualizações

Hi Franco, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

FrancoFDF
Principiante
1.750 Visualizações

We have tried many versions and based on the community threads the visual studio I have installed is2022 version 17.0.23 (see attached) that based on all the community information was the most compatible version and not 17.8. Are suggesting that 17.0.23 is incompatible and we should use 17.7.5 instead ?

Also how do I check private messages in the Intel Community ?

Vipin_Singh1
Moderador
1.738 Visualizações

Hi Franco, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox to find the private message.

FrancoFDF
Principiante
1.675 Visualizações
I have removed all previous versions of visual studio and Intel and installed VS2022 v17.7.5 and the latest Intel one api and fortran compiler. I stil have exactly the same errors at start up and when running the advisor, let us know what to try next ?
Vipin_Singh1
Moderador
1.651 Visualizações

Hi Franco, please note that there is a known issue integrating Intel software developer tools (Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, Intel® HPC Toolkit, or their component products) into Microsoft Visual Studio* 2022 (17.7 or higher) on offline systems with the Windows Performance Toolkit (Win11SDK_WindowsPerformanceToolkit) installed. This results in an incomplete integration. To work around the issue, either enable an Internet connection during Intel developer tools installation or uninstall the Windows Performance Toolkit before installing Intel developer tools, after Intel developer tools are installed, reinstall the Windows Performance Toolkit.

Also, Microsoft has fixed the issue in Visual Studio 2022 17.9 Preview 2

Vipin_Singh1
Moderador
1.506 Visualizações

Hi Franco, we would like to inform you that we are routing your query to the dedicated team for further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Vipin_Singh1
Moderador
1.500 Visualizações

Responder