oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1365 Discussions

Where to download older versions of oneAPI (2019, 2020, or 2021)?

nurindahmukharromah

Hi Community!

I am configuring the software, Dassault Abaqus 2022, to use the Fortran compiler. I needed a version of the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and the Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit that was older than my Abaqus version. Does somebody have the links to download the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit versions 2019, 2020, or 2021?

Best regards,

Indah

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Nur, we have contacted you internally to gather some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us privately as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Nur, you would require a license serial number to install the software. Without a license serial number the installation will not proceed.

Please contact your nearest re-seller/distributor for any query regarding the purchase of a license. They would support you throughout the purchase process.

To contact your nearest re-seller/distributor, please click here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/resellers.html, and scroll down to select your country from the drop down menu. You will be presented with their contact information.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Nur, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos