Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
848 Discussions

How can we interface Texas Intrument DSP McBSP (TDM) with Intel HD Audio interface on COMe module?

lchampagne
Beginner

Good day,

We would like to learn how we could connect Texas Instrument DSP McBSP (TDM) interface to the Intel HD Audio interface (digital signals)? We would like to exchange audio and data over Intel HD Audio Interface (TDM) for time critical data and signals between a TI DSP and Intel High Definition Audio interface available on COM Express module.

Regards,

Luc

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello,  @lchampagne:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We want to address the following questions to understand this situation:

Could you please clarify if this request is related to a design developed by you or a design developed by a third-party company? Please let us know the part number of the processor.

What is the name of the manufacturer, the part number, and where we can find the information if this request is related to a third-party design?

Could you please let us know the Operating System (OS) related to this situation and its version?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
lchampagne
Beginner

Hi, @CarlosAM_INTEL 

This request is related to a design developed by our design team. We would like to use COM Express module on a custom carrier designed by our team. 

We would like to use the following OS  Redhat Enterprise Linux 7 and 8 and following processor Intel ATOM x6425RE.

Regards

@lchampagne

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @lchampagne:

Thanks for your clarification.

You need to update your profile to the premier option to help you. You should fill out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/developer/premier-registration.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the one provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
lchampagne
Beginner

Hello, @CarlosAM_INTEL.

I updated my profile to the premier option.

Regards,

@lchampagne

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @lchampagne:

Thanks for your reply.

Reviewing your profile it is standard. Due to this fact, we suggest using the provided form to report this situation and find a solution with them.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
lchampagne
Beginner

Hello Carlos,

I received an email saying that our project did not meet the requirements for a Developer Zone Premier account and informed us that our request for Premier access has been denied.

Do you know where I can get support for our request and project?

Regards,

Luc

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @lchampagne:

Thanks for your reply.

We sent an email to the address associated with this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos