Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4813 Discussions

Intel Ethernet Adapter i226-LM driver for win10

Alvinzhao
Beginner
I226-LM is there a driver for win10. I can not find any driver regarding i226-LM in the intel DRC. Thanks for any help. Best regards, Alvin
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Alvinzhao,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your query. Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications on this request. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will wait for your reply within 3 business days in case we don't hear from you, we will proceed closing this request.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Alvinzhao,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We would like to confirm if you are referring to our Intel® Ethernet Controller I225-LM? 

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/184675/intel-ethernet-controller-i225lm.html

Please advise us if this is the correct ethernet controller that you are referring and provide us the exact model of your mother board as well.  

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Alvinzhao
Beginner

Hello Zigfreid I,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently i used the sample of I226(QW93), and now I have verified it on my board. The device manager has an exclamation mark, so it cannot work normally. I want to confirm whether i225-LM and I226 use the same drive?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18293/intel-network-adapter-driver-for-windows-10.html

I can not find the i226 supported  in this driver version(26.8) valided products lists .

BR,

Alvin

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Alvinzhao,

Thank you for advising us, can we request for you to provide us an SSU log (System Support Utility), so that we can have this further check and provide recommendations. 

Please follow the steps below on how to extract the SSU:

1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600

2. Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

4. You can send us the saved file on this thread.

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Alvinzhao,

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your query. Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications on this request. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will wait for your reply within 3 business days in case we don't hear from you, we will proceed closing this request.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Alvinzhao,

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos