FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6356 Discussions

IP path missing in Quartus 17.0 Qsys

VCham
New Contributor I

Hi, as of this morning, all the IP paths I had saved in Qsys have disappeared making my builds impossible to synthesize since they contain third party IPs. 

I'm not sure how this could have happened, and I wouldn't be too worried except that I can't add paths anymore either. I'll add a path by going to Qsys Tools > Options... but it doesn't get saved and Qsys can't find my third party IPs.

Please help. This is a major blocker. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

You can set IP paths in both Platform Designer and the main Quartus software, also from Tools->Options.  Are you able to set IP paths in Quartus?  You can set global or project specific paths there.

In Platform Designer, are you saying that when you go into the Options dialog, the paths you had set previously are simply gone?  Very strange.

#iwork4intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

You can set IP paths in both Platform Designer and the main Quartus software, also from Tools->Options.  Are you able to set IP paths in Quartus?  You can set global or project specific paths there.

In Platform Designer, are you saying that when you go into the Options dialog, the paths you had set previously are simply gone?  Very strange.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
VCham
New Contributor I

Setting it from the Quartus window seemed to do the trick.

But yes, all the paths I had previously designed were missing, and when I tried to set them via the Platform Designer, they wouldn't actually save. 

0 Kudos