FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5946 Discussions

This is about HBM2 on MX device. I want to load data into HBM2 memory through pcie express. How can i put data into hbm2 which is having 16 AXI4 pseudo channels?

anilinintel
Beginner

Im looking for a clearcut connection integration in between these two IPs.​ previously with the help of reference designs, i did pcie with ocm and ddr4 sucessfully n verified

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

The easiest way to do this would be in Platform Designer (formerly known as Qsys). Have you created a design yet?

anilinintel
Beginner

Thanks for the reply. I created a design and I configured HBM2 to have only one controller so it exported 2 pseudo channels with the names axi_0 and axi_1 slaves . I connected pcie dma wr master and rd master ports to axi_0 pseudo port of HBM2 and left unconnected axi_1 because i just want to verify(read/write) the 256MB of memory of BOTTOM HBM2 as of now. do u think . is that fine ??