FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5988 Discussions

triple speed ethernet example for MAC10 with quartus 15.1

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I have downloaded and complied the TSE based solution on quartus ver 15.1.  

I downloaded the solution from : 

https://cloud.altera.com/devstore/platform/15.1.0/board-update-portal-nios-ii-flashddr3-triple-speed... 

The compilation is fine but I see warnings when launched IP upgrade in QSYS: 

Warning: q_sys.mem_if_ddr3_emif_0: ODT is disabled. Enabling ODT (Mode Register 1) may improve signal integrity 

Warning: q_sys.mem_if_ddr3_emif_0.pll_bridge: pll_bridge.pll_sharing cannot be both connected and exported 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.areset_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.c2_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.c1_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.phasedone_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.enet_pll: enet_pll.areset_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.enet_pll: enet_pll.phasedone_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.eth_tse: eth_tse.mac_misc_connection must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.mem_if_ddr3_emif_0: mem_if_ddr3_emif_0.pll_sharing must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.pll_slave must be connected to an Avalon-MM master 

Warning: q_sys.enet_pll: enet_pll.pll_slave must be connected to an Avalon-MM master 

Do we need to correct these warnings. I do not want to explicitly change anything unless required in the solution provided. 

Thanks in Advance.
0 Kudos
0 Replies