FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6356 Discussions

triple speed ethernet example for MAC10 with quartus 15.1

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I have downloaded and complied the TSE based solution on quartus ver 15.1.  

I downloaded the solution from : 

https://cloud.altera.com/devstore/platform/15.1.0/board-update-portal-nios-ii-flashddr3-triple-speed-ethernet-uart/ 

The compilation is fine but I see warnings when launched IP upgrade in QSYS: 

Warning: q_sys.mem_if_ddr3_emif_0: ODT is disabled. Enabling ODT (Mode Register 1) may improve signal integrity 

Warning: q_sys.mem_if_ddr3_emif_0.pll_bridge: pll_bridge.pll_sharing cannot be both connected and exported 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.areset_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.c2_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.c1_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.phasedone_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.enet_pll: enet_pll.areset_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.enet_pll: enet_pll.phasedone_conduit must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.eth_tse: eth_tse.mac_misc_connection must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.mem_if_ddr3_emif_0: mem_if_ddr3_emif_0.pll_sharing must be exported, or connected to a matching conduit. 

Warning: q_sys.altpll_shift: altpll_shift.pll_slave must be connected to an Avalon-MM master 

Warning: q_sys.enet_pll: enet_pll.pll_slave must be connected to an Avalon-MM master 

Do we need to correct these warnings. I do not want to explicitly change anything unless required in the solution provided. 

Thanks in Advance.
0 Kudos
0 Replies